Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

The Wonderful Support of Friends

It cannot be overstated. I have an absolute cracking group of gals (say the previous in a 1950s boarding school mistress voice, think Joyce Grenfell) who are keeping me on the straight and narrow with my decluttering journey.

I run everything past them and they're not sick of it (yet, well they might be but they're too polite to say so. Scrap that they would definitely say so!) One of them asks if every new thing I buy is clutter as I am now in the habit of crying CLUTTER! if another mentions clearing out, another keeps me laughing with her (quite frankly) insane ramblings, plus her daughter is hilarious. The Scottish contingent (as I think of them) regale us with how things work above the border (we all work in a similar field) and laugh at us when we complain of things that only effect England.

The crafty bunch keep me inspired as to new projects, and the one with the bonkers mother in law is just fabulous. Then there are my fellow gingers, we get on like only red heads can.

What can I say girls? Ah that's it I fucking love you all and stop being so... well you know ;)

And with that I wish you a hearty Plano Ne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment